Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

2011 Goals- Part III

Wow, we are on to part 3 of this goals post!

11. To exercise at least 3 times a week. I NEVER exercise. I really need to start doing the 30 day shred and walking each week. I know it would give me so much more energy and make my days much better! I am not wanting to lose weight, just to tone up and get my heart pumping.

12. To spend more time on my marriage. I know I often take John for granted. I HATE THIS. I am so incredibly blessed with the most amazing husband a woman could ask for. He is my rock and my best friend. I need to show him daily how much i truly love him. I need to spend more time hugging and kissing him, more time prasing him and telling him how much i appreciate him, more time in prayer with him and for him, and to spend more time doing things with him that we both enjoy.

13. To be a better meal planner, couponner, and shopper. This is self explanatory.

14. To get Owen potty trained by Christmas. He is good about going on the potty when I ask him to, but he does not tell me when he needs to go. I need to be more diligent with his training and figure out the best way to motivate him.

15. To pray more and to thank God for all of my blessings. There is great power in prayer and I do not take advantage of the amazing things the Lord has to offer me. I need to rely on him more and not try to control situations myself.

I know I have so many other things that I want to work on, but 15 is a lot to ask for in the next couple of months! I pray that I stay motivated to do these things and to better myself.


No comments: