Image Map

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NC State Fair part 2


Like I said in a previous post, we spent some time at the NC State Fair last weekend. Owen had a wonderful time riding on rides with Mom and Dad. Can I also say how much I love that we had to wear jackets this day.. I just LOVE fall weather! 

 One of Owen's favorite rides was helicopters. He of course rode this with Daddy! :) 

Our little boy had high aspirations for his future to be a pilot :) Helicopters or airplanes, he does not care! 




Owen also loved riding on a pony. Daddy of course was right beside him, as he trotted around. A few minutes into riding Owen decided he did not want to be on the mini horse anymore and spent the rest of the "ride" watching.



A cute theme at the fair was school busses, which is right up Owens alley. This mini bus would talk to you and respond to what you were saying. It was really cool for Owen to hear the bus saying "hi Owen"!!!





He also enjoyed touring a real  bus and getting to sit in the seats and to pretend like he was the driver! 


I had to include this pic, just because! haha. Welcome to the south! 

Owen and John got to spend lots of fun time together waiting in lines. He was more than content to be with Daddy all day long! 


Of course, the other favorite of the day was the train ride. Owen is in love with trains and loved being the driver for a while! 






I do not think that we will go to the state fair in NC again, but I am glad we took Owen this time. I was not a fan of how overpriced the event was. I feel like it made it not attainable for the normal family. But it was a fun once in a while thing :) 

No comments: