Image Map

Friday, August 14, 2015

365 +1

It has been over a year since I last posted here. Over a year since my life changed in every way imaginable. Over a year since God told me enough was enough and I had to completely surrender to Him and His will for my life.

Over the next few weeks I will attempt to share more about these changes, where life has taken me now, and how much God has blessed me despite difficult circumstances.

Today, on day 366 of my journey to a new Amy, I can say that I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Life is not exactly what I expected it to be at this point. I am not necessarily where I want it to be. But I know that I am where God wants me to be. I may not see the big picture, but I know that HE does. For that, I am grateful!

this verse has gotten me through some really difficult times in the past year! 



7 comments:

Monica B said...

Glad you're back. Sticking with blogging is so hard these days with little ones and life getting in the way!

sarahphawaii said...

I just have been thinking of you and found your blog saved on my favorites on my web browser. I'm so curious as to how you're doing and I miss being in touch. I feel bad it's been so long. I'm really hoping you are doing okay and I pray that you and your family are well. Love, Sarah P.

Unknown said...

Interested in Djing? Visit best dj academy in india to learn music production course & DJ Courses

Mobile app Development Company in Mumbai said...

Thanks for sharing this blog, this blog is very helpful information for every one.

Mobile app Development company in Lucknow said...

Very Informative blog, Thank you for this Information.

CRM Software in Mumbai said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article.

Mobile App Development Company in Delhi said...

Thanks for sharing valuable post