Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day



Happy Valentines Day John. This has been such an emotionally taxing year, but with you by my side it has been amazing. We have been married for 7.5 years now, and it has not always been easy with moves (6 in 7 years) changes in military things, having two sons (who are just perfect) but we have gotten through it all together.
love is patient...love is kind
My prayer for us, for the future is : 

Lord, help us to remember when 
we first met
and the strong love that grew between us. 
To work that love 
into practical things
so nothing can 
divide us. 
I ask for words both kind and loving 
and hears always ready to ask 
forgiveness
as well as forgive. 
Dear Lord we put our marriage
in YOUR hands! 

And John, just so you know
 freakin love you
Love your wife who is so proud of you each day and so blessed to call you my husband! 

And thank you for the beautiful flowers!!! They are the prettiest ones I have ever seen!!! 


No comments: