Image Map

Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 year Journal

For about a year and a half I have been doing a fun thing called a 5 year journal.



I have not been great about using it each day, but the purpose is to jot down your thoughts to questions each day for 5 years, and then it is fun to go back and read your responses as the years go by. For example, today it asked "how did you get to work today. So just small questions to trigger you to think. Some of the questions are light like that one, and some are deeper.

Now that I have had it for a bit I am starting to do my questions for the 2nd time and I am already enjoying seeing my answers from last year. I have a feeling mine is going to be more like a 7 year journal because of skipped days- but that makes it even MORE fun. So much can change in just a few years!

I have always wanted to keep a GREAT journal, and I have gotten better at long journaling lately, but this is fun to write just a few sentences each day.

Anyway, just wanted to share a product I really like!



Disclaimer- I am in no way compensated for this post- I just love the product! 

No comments: