Image Map

Monday, June 4, 2012

#sheReadsTruth

SheReadsTruth
I am beginning an online bible study with some girls who's blog I have been following for sometime. I am jumping right into where they already where and I will either go back and do the first 16 lessons as I get time, or I will do them at the end.

Today I am on lesson 19 which goes over Psalm 56 :1-13. We are discussing fears, and boy do I have some!

Please let me know if you are doing this as well and we can be a support to each other. Details below!

Taken from this link"

How do you join the #SheReadsTruth community?

  1. Download the YouVersion app on your smart phone.  Don’t have a smart phone? Create a login via your web browser.
  2. After creating an account, go to the Plans section + search “Soul Detox.”  We will announce when we start new studies!
  3. Check the blog or twitter to find out which day we are currently on.  Feel free to skip ahead to read with us, or catch up by reading a few each day.
  4. Keep a journal.  Write down a few thoughts that struck you.  What is God revealing to you?  What phrase just. keeps. sticking?
  5. Take a picture.  Tell us about what you’ve learned.  Tell us how life is changing.  Challenge us!  Inspire us.   Connect with others all over the world as we are unified through His scripture.
  6. Make a dent in the universe.  For Him.


No comments: