Image Map

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

39 weeks pregnant

This picture was taken at 38.5 weeks pregnant! Ahh! Almost there. I am being induced at 39.1... which is in 2 days!

I think that God does this great thing and takes away all of the scary thoughts you have about labor in the beginning of pregnancy, and just makes you want to get the kid the heck outta there at the end so you do not try and keep him in forever.

This little one has been quite the tease. He tried to come at 23, 26, 29, and 33 weeks. Now he has been teasing my body since 36 weeks with frequent contractions, sleepless nights, and tons of other "fun" labor signs- yet I am not dilating past 3cms!

So on Thursday at 7:30 we will go to the hospital to be induced. My doctor plans on breaking my water and going from there. Since I have given birth previously, he thinks it will be a pretty fast process!!

Hopefully my next post will be a WELCOME TO THE WORLD GREY post! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You are still so tiny - look at those arms! I hope these next couple of days go quickly for you and I can't wait to see baby Grey!

Nikki Hilton said...

Your belly not looking like 39 weeks pregnancy. We are waiting to see little one in this World.

http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/pregnancy-weeks/39-weeks-pregnant/