Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Grey’s Sprinkle

I am blessed beyond all belief because I have the most amazing friends. In April they threw me a baby sprinkle to celebrate Grey!
 IMG_8161
Leslie, Susie, and Eleni did a great job of making me feel so incredibly special!
IMG_8145IMG_8152-2
Watch out, this belly is getting out of control!!! And I still have 10 weeks to go from when these photos were taken!!!!
IMG_8152-3IMG_8152-4
Unfortunately I did not get any pics of me and the individual girls who attended the shower… poor planning!!!
But the decorations and the food (including nuggets from chick-fil-a) were absolutely amazing! IMG_8159 - CopyIMG_8160
Thank you to Leslie, Eleni, Susie, Momma, Michelle, Kendra, Marissa, Leslie V., Gretchen, Heather, Nicole, Maria, Sarah, and Jill for making me feel so special. I am completely blown away by the generosity of the friends. And the amazing connections I have made while here in NC!

No comments: