Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

28 week survey

Size of baby: Growing!!! He should be about 2.25lbs right now and 15 inches long. I feel him all over! Quite the active little guy in here!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 5lbs. Doctor said he is comfortable with this amount since Grey is doing great!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah. Absolutely!

Gender: Boy - Greyson John. I cant wait to have little Grey!

Movement: YES! Especially at night. I feel him so much more than I ever felt Owen. With him my placenta was in the front so I felt him significantly less than I do with Grey! 

Sleep: Eh, I'm conditioned to have a newborn by this point in time.

What I miss: Sleep.  Not feeling dependent on the help of others.

Cravings: Chocolate, cookies, etc. I had my gestational diabetes test yesterday and I will be absolutely devastated if it comes back saying I have it.

Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff.

Best moment this week:Having friends care for me when I am not at my best.

No comments: