Image Map

Thursday, March 29, 2012

26 week survey

Size of baby: Growing!!! At my appointment today I was measuring at 29 weeks and I am only 26. Maybe we will have a big boy!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 5lbs. Doctor said he is comfortable with this amount since Grey is doing great!

Maternity Clothes: YES! Thankfully I have some great friends that have shared their clothes with me. I unrealistically thought yesterday that perhaps I could fit into a pair of regular shorts that are a little stretchy- not happening!

Gender: Boy - Greyson John. I cant wait to have little Grey!

Movement: YES! Especially at night. I feel him so much more than I ever felt Owen. With him my placenta was in the front so I felt him significantly less than I do with Grey! 

Sleep: Eh, I'm conditioned to have a newborn by this point in time.

What I miss: Sleep. Walking up the stairs without feeling very oddly out of balance.

Cravings: Cereal and ice cream!

Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff.

Best moment this week: Getting Owen his big boy bed. Getting to talk through delivery information with my doctor.

1 comment:

Texas Type A Mom said...

How's the big boy bed coming?! We did have Cakes completely transitioned over but with the new baby, she regressed. :(