Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

16.5 weeks with a new do!!!

16.5 weeks with a new hair do!



Yesterday I spent some time by myself up in Raleigh (about an hour away) to do some shopping and to get my hair done. If anyone has been paying attention on Pinterest lately Kate from the Small things blog has been taking over with her amazing hair styling tutorials.

A few months ago I was looking at her tutorial and i thought to myself, gosh I have seen this girl before. Well low and behold her husband and I go way back (like 15 years back) to church camp. We always kept in touch and suddenly i stumbled onto his wife's amazing blog.

So I of course contacted her and yesterday she did my hair for the first time. Can I just say that I LOVE IT!! She took me super blond and gave my cut a sassy little trim. I am so excited!!!

I love finding people with random connections in interesting ways!!

For fun tutorials on how to style your hair, check out Kate at http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's so fun to meet blog friends! I meet my husband and my wedding photographer (we discovered we're distantly related!!) through my blog. Next month I'm going to meet another blog friend! So fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)