Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

16 week update

I am 16 weeks pregnant!! YAH! Tonight I will have John take a photo of my ever growing belly. I am thankful to say that things are going well right now in pregnancy. I have not had any morning sickness in a few weeks. Our family had a touch of the flu last week and I am still recovering from that- but baby wise I am doing great.

We have our next ultrasound on Monday and I am hopeful to find out the sex of the baby. We had an ultrasound about 10 days ago and we MAY have seen boy parts, but I am still not positive that it is a little boy. We shall see :)

Owen got to go with us to the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and he was so so so amazing. He sat with his eyes wide open as he watched the baby on the screen. After we arrived back hom he got so excited about talking to the baby. HE is going to make a great big brother!

I can not wait to watch this baby grow and for Owen to grow as a brother. This is such an exciting time!

No comments: