Image Map

Monday, August 9, 2010

Some recent photos

 

I know I have said this so many times, but Owen SERIOUSLY loves his Maggie. He normally calls her NaNa, but lately he has been copying John and I and calling her Maggie Dog! It is so cute. She absolutely makes him light up. Today he decided to treat Maggie like his baby. He put his blanket on her when he was napping, he started calling her baby, and at one point he tried to get her to drink milk from his sippy cup. It was so cute!

 IMG_5348

This weekend Aunt Michelle came to visit. I can not believe that I did not get ANY photos! While she was here we went to the consignment store and got him some winter sweaters on great sale. I had Owen do a little fashion show for me last night. The sweaters are a bit big, but hopefully they will last through the winter. On the second picture you can see how his curls have come back since his hair cut. Sometimes it is flatter, but mostly the curls are back! I wonder if he will end up with curly hair as he gets older…

IMG_5349IMG_5351IMG_5354

Today our friends Tina and Mia came over. Mia and Owen have a love/hate relationship at times. They act like they are brother and sister and fight over toys. Owen got into his car today, and Mia jumped in right next to him. He liked it for a while, but then decided he wanted some space. Good boy- stay away from girls! haha.

IMG_5358IMG_5357

1 comment:

Monica B said...

Love the sweaters! PS - under your "where are we" section on the left, your current base is crossed off too. =)