Image Map

Monday, July 19, 2010

What this blog has been missing…

Is some photos of the BOY!

Here he is attempting to trim his toe nails!

 IMG_5129

Just sitting in his toy drawer..

 IMG_5133

 IMG_5135

 

Some pictures of Mommy and Owen..

IMG_5142

  IMG_5154

  IMG_5157

Still loving his rocking chair!

IMG_5144

Sometimes we take pictures that give me a little glimpse into what he will look like as a teenager! I can totally see him in a football (or lacrosse) uniform here!

  IMG_5162

 IMG_5163

John and I painted our bedroom recently.. it went from a khaki to a dark blue (way darker than it appears here). We absolutely love it! You can see the final color in some pictures at the bottom of this post.

IMG_5178

I recently made another banner for my friend Leslie’s sons birthday. I absolutely love making these and I think that one day I would like to open up my own etsy shop to sell them! The banner says HAPPY BIRTHDAY- i just did not get many pictures of the birthday part.

 IMG_5184

 IMG_5194

 IMG_5199

Daddy has some big shoes to fill, and this guy sure wants to try!

IMG_5202

  IMG_5205

 IMG_5206

 IMG_5207

Check out the dark blue wall behind Owen. We LOVE the color!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I just love this little guy. He has such a great personality. We need to get together when I get back to NC!
And I love the new paint color.

Our Love Our Life said...

Owen is adorable. Always has been and just gets better with age :) I love seeing the pics of you in them too!! Dont ever get enough of those with being a mom. and last, the paint color is amazing!! I was thinking of that color in our next house (whenever that will be lol). oh yeah amazing banner as well :)

Our Love Our Life said...

P.S: Did you get the phillies shirt at old navy?? I just picked one up for Carmine 2 weeks ago but still a little big