Image Map

Thursday, July 29, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY!

Photobucket

I absolutely love my life right now! I have a wonderful husband who does so much for our family. I have a wonderful boy who helps me to see the world through the eyes of a child. I love having the opportunity to stay at home and serve our family.


However, there are a few…




Things I wish I would have been thankful for before they were gone:

Being able to grab fast food whenever I wanted, without having to share it with anyone, or having to worry about the logistics of dragging a child along!
The days where I got to watch random tv, whenever I want! Somehow it just does not seem like a good idea to let Owen watch The Hills!
Being spontaneous!
Going to the bathroom by myself.
Not having to touch anyone's poop.
Sleeping in past 7. Gosh, when I was pregnant with Owen and not working, I would sleep in until 10:00 many days. It was glorious.
Going to a restaurant. Owen screams at the top of his lungs to get the attention of innocent bystanders. It just is not fun to go out anymore!

But with all of that said, I would not change anything for the world. When I look back on my life before being a mom i realize how much time i wasted, how i really was not doing anything of importance, and how even though i did not know it at the time- something so important was missing in my life.


I am so THANKFUL for my family, and for the fact that they have completed me (as corny as that sounds!)

No comments: