Image Map

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Product" Recommendation

Many people have asked how to be automatically notified of when I post a new blog entry. I have a list of 10 people that are automatically emailed the blog, but that is all that blogger allows.


I would like to recommend anyone who enjoys reading blogs subscribe to Google Reader! (http://www.google.com/reader/view/#overview-page). If you would like to subscribe to this blog, click on the icon to the right that says Subscribe to Posts. Then click on the google reader icon. It will help you set up an account. 

With google reader, you can subscribe to many blogs. Each time you log in it will pull up all the blogs that have been updated since the last time you logged in. You can organize the blogs you read under specific headings (such as "Friends", "Family", "Fun Food Blogs", etc.  You can even share interesting blog entries with friends. 

I definitely recommend using Google Reader. It has made my life so much less complicated! 

1 comment:

Monica said...

I had more than 10 people that wanted my blog emailed to them too, so I just created a blog followers email list on my email, and then just had it emailed to me, instead of 10 people, and then I forward it to them from my email. I love of my readers are older family members who would NEVER figure out how to use google reader... =) Just a suggestion.