Image Map

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If I don't have anything nice to say, I probably won't say anything at all


I have hit my "wall". I am absolutely exhausted. I can not sleep at night, I get 1-2 hours, then I am awake for 3 hours, and so on and so on. I am in extreme physical discomfort- my ribs are literally bruised from Owens powerful kicks, I can barely walk because my right hipbone feels like it is basically out of its socket (I am told this is because my hips are literally moving), my broken toe is still broken and it really really hurts, I just spent the last 20 minutes throwing up the delicious spaghetti dinner I spent all of my energy making today, my head is pounding, my throat is sore, I can hardly breathe because my lungs just have no where to go, I can not sit up for any period of time (even to eat dinner) because Owen is in such a position that literally makes it impossible- this makes mandatory car rides quite fun, and I feel just completely done. 


John and I have spent the last 2 weeks on the phone every night for hours with mortgage lenders, USAA, and constructing lenghty emails to work out a house deal for North Carolina. Every bit if my energy has gone to trying to formulate offers, counter offers, doing research on school districts, etc. 

I have 14 calls to return, my inbox is flooded, and I just have no energy to do anything.

I am moody, cranky, opinionated, and just plain miserable. I literally have nothing nice to say at the time being, so I will choose not to say anything at all. 

So please do not take offense if I do not call you back. Please do not worry if I return your emails at 3 in the morning-this seems to be the time I am most awake. I spend most of my daytime day attempting to get some additional sleep, taking care of the dogs (oh did I mention Piper has been violently ill?),  and getting sick. 

Pregnancy is just not my thing. I have not been good at it since July, and I am told by my doctor I am only going to get worse at it. My body is tired and has just been through way too much in the past 7 months! 

And please do not email my husband and ask what his wife's problem is. She is 8 months pregnant, that is her problem. She feels absolutely miserable. That is her issue. Do not judge, just pretend to be sympathetic! (those are my words, not Johns) 

On a lighter note
1. Our offer was officially accepted on our house in North Carolina. We should be signing paperwork before the end of the week 

2. Piper is finally starting to feel better. 

3. I took the dogs to the vet today to get groomed. They brought Piper out to me and I literally had no idea she was my dog. She had about 4 inches of curly thick hair shaved off. I also had them shave her beard and moustache because it was always collecting dirt and funk, and with the baby coming I just did not want to have to deal with that. She looks ridiculous. I will post a photo tomorrow, I am too tired to get off the futon for now! 

Below is a photo and a floor plan of the house we are getting. The "storage area over garage" we are having turned into a 4th room. This will most likely be Johns "man room".  We are quite excited. 

























3 comments:

~Me said...

I'm so sorry that you're so miserable. I understand completely and wish there was something I could do to help. I hope you feel better. I can promise you one thing. You're feeling like this is never going to end and you're never going to be yourself again...but you will. I felt the same way before Jack was born and I'm finally back to who I was before. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but you definitely deserve to be cranky and frustrated right now.

The house looks awesome! Congrats on getting that done. I'm so impressed that you were able to deal with all that junk while being so miserable.

We'll be praying for you!

Monica said...

Hope things get better for you soon. *Hugs*

Our Love Our Life said...

lol... I remember when all you had is the floor plans! look how far weve come