Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rough Week

As most of you know, I had a very rough week in Colorado. I spent 2 days in the ER for dehydration among other things. They did an ultrasound at the ER and the baby was fine. Upon my return to Texas, my doctor here did an ultrasound as well. Here are the photos of Baby Salotti!

A great full body shot. Look at the tiny arms!


You can see the baby all curled up here! the feet are kind of sticking up in the air!


This is a look at the legs/feet. You can also see a little of the spine.


I am pretty sure this shows the baby on its head. It kind of looks like a snow man.


I am so thankful that John was able to go with me to this ultrasound so he got to see the baby. I am pretty sure he has fallen in love! :)

1 comment:

The Maulsbys said...

I love your little guy already :)