Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 weeks!!!!

Well I am now officially 10 weeks pregnant! Which also means I have been really sick for a month now!!! I just can not shake this sickness! I have lost 14lbs, and now i am fluctuating about 4 pounds back and forth.


Last weekend we went to San Antonio for the day. My friend Sarah F. was nice enough to let me borrow at ton of her maternity clothes! I am so excited to do not have to buy any for myself! My step mom and sister have also gotten me a ton of maternity things as well! I seriously think i am set! Right now I only have to wear the maternity pants, shirts these days are long enough to cover me up just fine. I will take some belly pictures later this week!!


My next appointment is Monday the 18th. Then Johns parents come for a week to celebrate Johns graduation! We are so excited!!!! Then only a few days after they leave, we are going to pack up the dogs and drive cross country to PA for about a month. I just hope I can eat well by that point so that i can truly enjoy my Philadelphia experience!! :)


With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

No comments: