Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends this year!!
 
I of course enjoyed decorating with fun fall things. I am trying to be a better collector of stuff so we are better prepared each year!

We all filled out what we were thankful for which was super fun! We then put them in glass ornaments and decorated.

Napkin Rings

Annie brought fun props for photos!

Unfortunately we did not take pictures of ALL of our guests, or of any of the food. We were chasing around 5 little ones under the age of 7!

But I promise the food was GREAT!!! And we had a TON of it!!!

My cuties!

It is hard to get pictures of two 1.5 year olds!!!
 
The one picture John would let me take of him!!!

A couple of days later we gave Greyson a Turkey leg. I think he liked it!!!

VICTORY!!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving with great friends. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We have been extremely blessed and God has shown us so much. We are so thankful for our health, our family, for our Savior, and for the great friends we have been blessed with!

No comments: