Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A little art work

A few weeks ago I ordered some awesome vinyl stuff for the walls in Grey’s room! BUT being a military family we never know when we are going to move, so we decided it would be best to put it on canvas instead. Now we will be able to take it with us wherever we go!

I ordered the vinyl from a great shop on etsy (GraphicSpaces). I was in no way compensated for saying this… but her product is wonderful! I absolutely love the quality of the product and she threw in a ton of extras.

This is the product that I ordered . There are a few bubble looking places but that is because I need to smooth it out still! I plan on hanging this right above his crib. You can’t tell from this picture but the canvas is about 2 1/2 feet wide and 2 feet long.

IMG_8264

I was able to make these 3 with the extras the shop owner sent me. I love the extra airplane, birds, and cloud.  They are about a foot wide each.

IMG_8261IMG_8263IMG_8262

I am so in love with this wall art! I can’t wait for John to get home to hang it all up for me!

1 comment:

meghan said...

Hi there! Thank you for the blog comment. I love your blog! New follower. :) Also, how cute are those pictures?! My husband is a pilot so I'll be bookmarking that Etsy shop for when we have babies. Great idea!