Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random Update

I have not done an actual update in a while so I thought I would do a bullet style one right quick.


  1. I am currently 22 weeks along! This pregnancy is going by so much faster than it did with Owen. I am sure that is because I am staying quite busy this time around and last time I was pretty lazy feeling sorry for myself! True story! 
  2. Due to preterm labor issues, I have started on progesterone shots weekly. 
  3. Due to progesterone shots, I have gained 6lbs in one week. YIKES! 
  4. My 3 year old has been on a nap strike and I am not so happy about this. I require he has Owen time in his room from 1-3 every day and he knows he has to stay in his room during that time. He has books and stuffed animals in his room he can play with if he chooses. Most of the time he has been playing for a  little bit and then sleeping for a good 1.5-2 hours. Not so much the past few days. Please do not say he is done with naps- i need that time! 
  5. I watch way more TV than I should, and I get way too into shows. I am a huge bachelor fan but Ben is just killin' me this year. He is so weird looking and kind of a man-whore! 
  6. It was 84 degrees here in North Carolina today and I LOVED IT!!! 
That is all for now! I really have so much more I want to talk about in the future and I hope to be better at updates soon! 

1 comment:

Monica B said...

I thought Ben was a putz too. He and Courtney deserved each other... Abbie has done nap strikes before too. Drives me nuts!