Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Poor baby number 2

If this blog is any indication of the attention baby number two is going to get, he/she is in trouble! With Owen I just loved posting photos of my growing belly, weekly updates, tons of info, etc. This poor kid has had barely a post done! I don't know if it is that I'm just busier this time around chasing after my almost 3 year old (how did that happen so fast???), if my computer crashing has turned me off, or if I just got away from the blogging for a while so I never think about it. But this in no way means I'm less excited about this baby than I was with Owen! In fact, I'm currently chopping at the bit to find out if this is a baby boy or a baby girl..... I am currently 14.5 weeks along. I'm starting to really show! I will post a picture soon! I am actually bigger now than I was at 22 weeks with Owen! Yikes. And if the amount of food I have consumed in the last week is any indication of what I will continue to eat.... My pants have not a chance in the world! There is a small chance we could fine out the sex on Monday, but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Well maybe I am, just a little! In other news, after being gone for 7 of the past 12 months, John is currently on his way home! Thank goodness! I can't wait to have our family back together! Finally!

No comments: