Image Map

Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh boy this is my last baby!

image

 

I was never that great at the school thing. I got by, but I never tried really hard and I put in minimal effort.

I did the corporate work thing for a while but I was never great at playing the political work game.

I thought the one thing I would be GREAT at was pregnancy.

hahahah

hahaha

hahahah

SO SO SO NOT GOOD AT PREGNANCY!

I am currently 10 weeks along with this little nugget. I have been to the ER 4 times, I have had 6 ultrasounds. Dehydration, proteine in my urine, anemia, bleeding spells, cramping spells. Woah!

Needless to say, I am so so so thankful to be pregnant right now. I can not wait to have one more baby. But this will DEFINITELY be our last. 100% our last. I just can’t do it!!!!

No comments: