Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome home daddy, part 2!

Owen was so excited to wear his flight suit to great Daddy when he got back, but with the HOT temps we quickly changed into more NC appropriate 2 year old attire! John enjoyed getting the opportunity to show Owen the airplane up close and personal for the 1st time since Owen was a baby!

IMG_0313 IMG_0314

Owen was so happy to have his crew mate back!

 IMG_0315

IMG_0316

 IMG_0317

Owen even got to pretend he was the pilot for a bit. I kept telling him not to push the buttons because we did not want to mess anything up! haha.I worry like that!

 IMG_0319 IMG_0320

 IMG_0323 IMG_0324

We are so happy to have Daddy/John home! He has been working hard on our yard (though I must say, I did a pretty good job of it considering I cut it myself in 100 degree weather, planted flowers myself, and tried to do the general upkeep), installing a new dishwasher, steam cleaning the carpets, negotiating for Amy to get a new car (YAH!), etc. Quite busy since he got back on US soil.

But we are so happy to have him back! Especially this little guy!

 

IMG_0325

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers we have received this summer! They helped us make it through! :)

No comments: