Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2011

So much!

Such a simple phrase, “So Much”, but it packs such a punch in our family.

Myself, growing up without a stable family, I always wanted inside jokes. Things that were just ours. My sister and her mother always call each other Buddy and I envy that. I love things like that.
Well, my precious Owen and I have an inside thing, and it is just amazing. “SO MUCH”.

For months now I have been telling Owen that I love him SO MUCH!
and recently he has started saying it back to me.

“Owie Loves Mommy SO MUCH”.

WOW! AMAZING. Our phrase as a family is now SO MUCH! I ask him how much Mommy and Daddy love him, and he screams SO MUCH!. He walks up to me daily with that amazing smile, and says SO MUCH.

I finally have a family catch phrase. An inside joke with my child. And it feels simply amazing!
Because for the first time in my life i can honestly say i love something SO MUCH. Without thought, without stipulations, without any regard. And it is the best feeling in the world.

SO MUCH!

I have a vision of taking Owen to college and us saying SO MUCH to each other. A vision of me dancing with him at his wedding and saying SO MUCH. A vision of him having his first child and me telling him SO MUCH.

Wow, such an amazing phrase, and it is ours! BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: