Image Map

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10 days since I last posted!

Wow, how is that possible? I normally feel like I have so much to say, but I guess I have been in a blogging rut lately.

Lets see what has been going on, in list form:

- took a trip to Virginia. Owen was able to spend time with 2 great grand mothers, 2 great grand fathers, 1 great aunt, 1 grandmother, 1 aunt, and many more!

- he got his first salon hair cut from my great aunt Linda. He was not pleased.

- my grandmother gave me my favorite chair from her house, it is an oversized floral chair with ottoman I am in love!

- because of the new chair, we have had to rearrange our living room, and I do not know that I am yet 100% happy with it!

- it went from being 95 degrees to 60 degrees, in 1 week. Not that I am complaining, but it sure happened fast!

- i am trying to convince John that I want to paint the living room green. The only thing he hates more than rearranging a room is painting a room.

- Owen is down to taking only 1 nap a day, and sometimes that nap only lasts for an hour. Oh how i miss the days of 2, 2 hour naps!

That is about it around here. I have some photos to post of our trip and Owen’s haircut… coming soon! Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Girl, why didn't you let me know you were in VA? I would have loved to get together, next time you better tell me, lol. And good luck with the painting, I too am trying to talk Dwayne into painting, I hate these white flat paint walls!

Susie Haynes said...

haha, Steve hates painting too!