Image Map

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The girl who got abused by her couch

It is no secret around here that I seem to have lots of medical mishaps. They always turn out ok, but at the time they are pretty tricky.

Like for example my pregnancy with Owen. Not at all a cake walk. I threw up every day, 5-20 times  a day (more towards the 20 most days) for the first 28 weeks. I had 9 or so trips to the ER, countless hospital stays due to a multitude of issues. I had placenta previa, pre-term labor, and I was technically in labor for about 5.5 days. And then my water broke twice.

Or how about that time I had a crazy GI dysfunction and ended up hospitalized for 4 days with pancreatitis.

And today, well today I got beat up by my couch.

Yup.

My couch.

 

IMG_5667

Looks innocent enough!!!!

But it caused THIS…..

(do not continue if you can not handle the sight of blood)

 

 

 

 

IMG_5670

Eh. Don’t ask.

Lets just say there was literally a puddle of blood on the floor.

 

OUCH!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yikes! That would totally happen to me though too. I have a scar on my hand right now from a cheese grater.

Nicole said...

What the...?