Image Map

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My new design!

So I have been pretty bored with my blog for a while. I just could never adjust as many things as I wanted, it was too dark, not fun enough, and I just was not in love. After a bunch of thinking I decided to have an e-friend do my blog redesign. And now I can honestly say I am in LOVE!
Becca over at www.JumpingJaxDesigns.com took all of my ideas and made them so much better. I love how fresh and clean the blog turned out. I choose some of the fonts, but didn’t she do a great job with the blog description???
I would definitely recommend heading over to her site if you are interested in a blog redesign. Her rates are more than reasonable and she does such an amazing job.
Becca also does amazing invitations! Check her out at www.JumpingJaxDesigns.com !!
Thanks so much for the great job Becca!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay! Thanks so much for linking me up and I am so glad you love it I appreciate all the kind words! :) LOVE your new look!