Image Map

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pictures from our weekend!

We had a pretty low key weekend. Owen is in a weird place with naps right now, as in I have no idea when he wants to nap! For a week or so he was not taking his morning nap, and going down for his afternoon nap at like 11-1130am. Well last week we started swimming lessons, and he just can not make it until class is over at 12 to nap.

Finally this weekend i started putting him down for a morning AND an afternoon nap, and he did much better. Last week was pretty rough because he was overtired and therefore GRUMPY!!!!!!!!!! This weekend he was MUCH better!

Just when I think I have him all figured out, i realize I have no idea what he needs!

Playing with his favorite girl, Maggie!
IMG_5298
Mommy is a close second though!
IMG_5296
 IMG_5294
IMG_5304
Check out my mom’s shades. They look pretty cool on me!
IMG_5310
IMG_5312
IMG_5314
Fist pump!
 IMG_5315
Ok, I don’t want them on anymore…
 IMG_5322
WAIT, WHERE DID MY GLASSES GO!?!?!
 IMG_5324
This picture pretty much sums up Owen lately! He is in that stage where he has so many feelings and emotions, and just does not know how to express himself, so it comes out whiney or fussy. He has been better about showing me what he wants or needs, but he still does the whiney thing, a LOT!

Daddy kisses make it all better! (notice the Wii remote in hand! he loves to walk around with it!)
IMG_5327
So does swimming. YAH!!
IMG_5330
Hello, toes!
 IMG_5334
Swimming because it was over 100 degrees yesterday and that is just too hot for anyone to enjoy!
IMG_5336
My new favorite picture of Owen!
IMG_5342
You just have to look past the runny nose!

1 comment:

Monica B said...

He's such a cutie. Abbie is Miss Bipolar lately too. Hope this is a short lived stage!