Image Map

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday Night Out!

On Friday night some of my friends and I went out to a fun place in Fayetteville, The Mash House. We were celebrating Amanda’s graduation from her Masters Program. It was great to get dressed up, go out with the girls, and have some fun!
Me, Audra, Gretchen, and Amanda.
On Saturday we had a garage sale and then a neighborhood picnic (where I did not take any pictures, I was too busy chasing around a VERY curious 14 month old!)
Today John left for Arizona for the week. He left before I woke up and surprised me with 2 incredibly sweet mothers day cards, as well as leaving me with the Jeep for the week- YAH! Owen and I decided we should spend our morning at Walmart and then he treated me to Quiznos (my current FAVORITE!). It has been a great day!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of my mom friends out there.
PS. I am currently waiting on a call to hear that our new niece, Evalyse has been born. My sister in law is due on the 21st which means it could be ANY TIME NOW! I can’t wait to go to Pennsylvania in a few weeks to meet her!

1 comment:

Our Love Our Life said...

You girls look great and Im happy you got a night out. And a great mothers day! I bet you are excited to be an Aunt again :) Take lots of pictures of your beautiful niece for all of us