Image Map

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

We had a great Thanksgiving with neighbors and friends!

213 

Owen tried turkey, mashed potatoes, bread, and cranberry sauce. He was a big fan!!!

235 226 229 230 

We had some fun playing with our new camera after dinner. I am so in love with this shot!

282

Turkey makes Owen sleepy!

327

We also went to Virginia after Thanksgiving to celebrate with my family. I did not take nearly enough photos, but here are just a few.

  IMG_0555

With Grandaddy

IMG_0556  IMG_0568

With Grandma Jean!

IMG_0572

We completely forgot to take any photos of my Moms side of the family! I have no idea what we were thinking.

We hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! This year we are thankful for our little boy and the job that he has brought to our lives.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your new camera takes such great pictures!