Image Map

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogging for Books

I am so excited to be participating in a fun program called Blogging For Books!

My friend Michelle is a Blogging for Booker and I looked into it. As an approved blog reviewer, I receive a free, advance copy of the featured book in each tour in which I choose to participate. Then I write a review for the book on my blog.

I also post a review of each book I read for WaterBrook Multnomah on a consumer website such as amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, cbd.com, lifeway.com, walmart.com.

In the next few weeks I will be posting my reviews of books. Please let me know if you are interested in borrowing any of the books that I review!

If you would like more information about blogging for books, or if you would like to join, please see : http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/blogging-for-books/

No comments: