Image Map

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Subscribe to get updates via email

OK as previously discussed, I am a big supporter/user of google reader. However, it has been brought to my attention that some people do not wish to use this service, which is ok with  me. 


i added a click able link to this blog, on the right toolbar so that users can subscribe to receive email updates of  anything that i post. it will just ask you for your email address, and then send you an email confirmation stating you wish to receive this email. 

i have deleted my list of 10 people to send this to automatically, so if you wish to get these emails, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! This will be the last email you get an automatic notification of. I am doing this because i have no idea who wishes to still get this blog, and i can not automatically sign you up because it will send a confirmation to your email that you need to do! 

1 comment:

Our Love Our Life said...

i like the red wall!! maybe luis will give in