Image Map

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have been Tagged!!!

I havent been tagged in a long time, so this should be fun to do! Thanks PreppyGirl!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
Johns laptop, futon, Owens pack and play, clutter (working on that one) 

2. Favorite football team
I truly truly could care less! 

3. Who is the most famous person you know?
Gosh, i have no idea! I do not have any famous relatives or anything. I once saw Adam Sandler in a park- does that count?

4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Babywise, the book of Esther, What to Expect the First Year.. 


5.Who was the last person you hugged?
Probably one of my doggies


6.What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Well, I am pregnant, so there are many. Waffles with tons of butter, anything sweet, anything made by Sarah Hobart, chick-fil-a chicken nuggets! 


7. What was the last thing you said aloud?
"How is it only 3pm"

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a

9.What are you listening to right now?
Jason Mraz Live

10. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Spring/Fall. Mostly any time that it is between 60 and 85 degrees. Anything else makes me grumpy

12. What is your most challenging goal right now?
To finish this pregnancy. I AM SO DONE!

13. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Preppy is one of my favorite people, even though we hardly get to chat. We have a ton in common and have even wondered if we could possibly be long lost sisters! I hope to see her again sometime soon! 

14. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Somewhere in the mountains

15.Favorite vacation spot?
Someplace beachy, yet outdorsy because that is what the husband likes. We have only actually been on 1 vacation together though and that was a cruise. We had a great time, but I got sun poisioning which made the rest of the trip difficult. Also, because husband is so type A, the vacation would have to be something that could be a leasurly thing, no time constraints, etc. 

16. What is your favorite children’s book?
Anything by the Baby Sitters Club.

17. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
SODA! 

18. Favorite hair product?
my straightener. My hair is sort of curly when i just let it go on its own

19. What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
Tiffany by Tiffany- followed by New Kids on the Block

20. Describe your perfect day:
An amazing breakfast, reading on our wrap around porch, watching Owen play sports with his friends, no stress... 

21. What is your favorite outfit? (You know, the one that looks absolutely amazing on you.) A really cute sweater and jeans that actually fit. My fake uggs, a cute necklace, and actually doing my hair that day. All of this does not include the massive stomach I am currently sporting! 

22. Added question: Who is your favorite person, and why?

I would like to tag:

Alison Delobel

Sarah Maulsby

Kelly Tomlinson 

Joy Draper

Kathy Gappinger 

Hollyn Rodeck

Alexis Aloisi

thats all! :) 

1 comment:

Katiellirb said...

you're so cute! I love the new blog layout with the wedding pictures...aww...how sweet! :)