Image Map

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Shower in Little Rock

A huge Thank You to Sarah Hobart who threw us a beautiful baby shower here in Little Rock with friends! Sarah even contacted some of my "national" friends and they sent cards and gifts even though they could not attend! Here are some of my favorite photos! 


Yummy food 















we made painted letters for Owens room












my great friend Joy sent me a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag! IT IS SO NICE! Thank you so much Joy! This is above and beyond what you should have ever done- but I love it! 











Adorable name plate















The girls at the shower! 













SO CUTE!













This is pretty much the only photo we have of John and I while pregnant- together that is. He hates having his picture taken! 







More photos to come! Thank you so much everyone who participated! 

No comments: