Image Map

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The new Piper....

As I mentioned, Piper got a really ridiculous haircut. Here is a before and after photo of our little girl.

Before...
And after...
I absolutely HATE this haircut! haha. Though, I can not complain, this is exactly what I asked for. She just looks HIDEOUS! I really wanted her to have shorter hair (it was about 4 inches long, curly, and nappy) all over, and I asked specifically to have her beard cut off (but to keep her eyebrows). So that is exactly what the lady did. I just think she looks absolutely terrible. My sweet cuddly Piper dog now looks like a Doberman and quite scary.

I know with the baby coming this will be a great cut for her. Her beard used to collect so much dirt and funk..... she just looks very very silly.

And I am a bad mom. I did this haircut for her 2 days before the lowest temperatures in Arkansas in years (10 degrees)!!!!

So if you see a skinny little doberman walking around, it might be my doggie! Once she looks in the mirror I am pretty sure she is going to leave town!

2 comments:

Monica said...

She kinda looks like Sadie in the before pic! She's still cute though. You'll just have to get her a coat now. =)

Emily said...

She doesn't even look like the same dog. But I think she is totally adorable still! Are you getting used to it yet? We need to talk soon. Love ya girl.