Image Map

Saturday, November 29, 2008

100 days until Due DATE!

I can't believe I forgot to mention, today I am 100 days away from my due date! I can not believe that I should have a baby within the next 100 days! To celebrate, I went to Kohl's today and did some shopping for Owen. I have taken out all of the birth-3 month things we have for him and started putting it away in his new dresser, mostly to assess exactly what we have for him. Today I got all of these onsies for 1/2 off!

Here is his drawer of little shirts! I just love seeing his things put away!

And below is the storage side of Owens closet with his stroller, car seat, boppy, and boxes of clothing/etc.

We definitely need more clothes, or else I will be doing laundry each day for him. Somehow most of the things I have for him right now are from 3-6 or 6-9 month sizes. I am pretty sure though between our families clothes will not be an issue! And boys clothing is really cute! I am not even drawn to little girl stuff anymore!

1 comment:

Monica said...

OMG you have a lot of stuff for him already! How did you decide on the stroller? And where'd you get his furniture? And is the name Owen the final decision? Oh, and what's your address in AR?

We went to Babies R Us for the first time today... I was completely overwhelmed. Everything is so expensive!! I'll blog about it soon!