Image Map

Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 Months Pregnant!

As of tomorrow I am 18 weeks pregnant! Which means 5 months along! :)

Here is a little picture I found on my friends blog to explain the weeks/months/trimesters. I always get confused!

Here is information on this exciting week!
Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

-----------------------------------------------

I actually started feeling the baby a couple of weeks ago! It started out as little flutters and I was not quite certain if it was the baby or not. However they continued to get stronger and stronger. On our trip cross country I realized this was definitely the baby! Now I feel him a few times each day- mostly when I am laying still for a while. Also if I lay on my stomach I feel him- probably because he is being squished! :)

I spent a good deal of the last few days really sick. I keep waiting for that magic "your first trimester is over now you should start feeling better" to kick in! As always, prayers are appreciated. I have some good days and some bad days. Things are definitely getting better though!

No comments: