Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2008

20 Weeks Along

Does it scare anyone else that the fruit used to describe the size of Baby Salotti this week is a cantaloupe?? YIKES!!!!!



Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

----------------------
I am doing a bit better this week! I have not thrown up in a few days and I have started eating more. John got home last weekend after being gone for 3 1/2 week to Washington State for training. It was a long 3 weeks to have him away and he definitely missed a lot going on with me and baby (including a stay in the hospital!)I am so glad to have him home.

Now we are preparing for a move to Little Rock in just 2 weeks! It really snuck up on me. We are moving minimal things ourselves to Little Rock- just what we "need" for the 6 months we are there. The rest of our stuff will be packed up by the military and stored until we get to North Carolina. So this week we are just trying to decide exactly what we want to take and what we can live without.

This is quite an exciting move though because we will have the baby in Little Rock. I think once we arrive things will start to feel real!!I reconnected with an old friend from Elementary/Middle school a couple of weeks ago and she and her husband live in Little Rock. She has been a great resource for me on choosing a doctor/hospital in the area.

My belly has definitely popped out!!! As soon as I find my camera charger I will take a photo to post. :)

No comments: