Image Map

Friday, September 19, 2008

Week 15 Fun

Well I am 1/2 way through my 15th week of pregnancy. This one has been fun filled with another ER trip, my 7th ultrasound, 2 bags of fluids, narcotics, and lots of throwing up. The good news is that the baby is fine, and the placenta seems to be moving up a bit! Now it is not full previa but more marginal/low lying. DEFINITELY ENCOURAGING NEWS!!!

In other news, the babys heartrate has been declining each time we have it checked. On Wednesday it was 137bmp. The old wives tale says the lower the heartrate, it is a boy. So I am now convinced even more than I was in the beginning that this will be a Mr. Salotti inside of me.

I have an appointment with my doctor in Texas on Wednesday. I will have my 8th ultrasound there and then speak with the doctor. I will be 16 1/2 weeks along for that ultrasound so I am hoping to find out the sex in less than a week!!!!! I CAN'T wait! I just want to know and start to personalize this whole thing a little bit more.

We are enjoying our time in Pennsylvania. It has been great to catch up with friends and family. I am having a hard time with the fact that I just can not do what I used to be able to. Even walking through a store is such a challenge for me. I have to either push a cart or I find a place to sit every few minutes. If not I just get dizzy and feel like I am going to throw up. I also have had a hard time with not being able to eat like I want to. Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat, especially when we are in Philadelphia. I love pizza and sandwiches and fantastic mexican foods! This trip though I have been able to barely hold down foods! Very disappointing. But better for my wallet I guess! :)



Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

1 comment:

Alison said...

My bet is still on a little Miss Salotti :)