Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2008

Week 13

WOW! I can not believe we are at week 13! It is going by slowly, yet fast too. Last week I had another appointment on Thursday. My doctor told me it would be ok to travel to PA for the month, but to be on bed rest as much as I can. I am not good at this at all, but I am trying! I definitely over did it this weekend with the 28 hour drive (broken up into 3 days) and then socializing once we arrived in PA. Tomorrow I know I need to take it easier!



Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

3 comments:

Dacia said...

hi amy. thanks for your sweet comment. being a stay at home mom is the best job i've ever had! i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible!

Hollyn said...

I'm glad you got there okay. Take it easy! I can't wait to see you guys again!

:)

michelle lynn said...

Wow, I had no idea you were having such a difficult pregnancy! Poor thing, we'll definitely keep praying for you! It will just make it that much sweeter when the new little bundle is here ;)