Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Owen Hunter Salotti

I had my follow up ultrasound today to check the baby's heart and see if he has Downs Syndrome. My blood work from last week came back normal and did not show any sign of downs. At the appointment today the doctor could not see any reason to think that he has Downs or any other conditions that we should worry about. He wants to see me back at the end of October just to do a follow up ultrasound to make 100% sure things are fine.


The ultrasound was GREAT! It started off as a 2D ultrasound that was extra clear. The doctor spent a long time measuring the baby and looking at each specific part of his body. He confirmed for me that it is DEFINITELY a boy! Towards the end he switched from doing a 2D ultrasound to a 4D ultrasound which was amazing! I got to really see the structures of this adorable little boy.

Below is a picture from the ultrasound.





I think he has my nose and Johns lips! What do you guys think? It was so cute, he kept putting his thumb in his mouth.... which made it hard to get a good picture! :)
Welcome our lives Owen Hunter Salotti. We can't wait to meet you!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Little Owen is such a cutie!
I can't wait to meet him :)

Chad and Jessica said...

I am so excited for you! That is such a fun picture and I bet you enjoyed every second of your ultrasound! What a great day for you guys :)

Ashley said...

Awww! He is so cute! Pregnancy is so amazing. enjoy every minute of it:)
I love the camo stuff too. Cute cute!

Keep us updated on your progess:)