Image Map

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost week 8



Tomorrow is the start of week 8! I thought i would go ahead and post since I am currently out of town, and I am not sure how often I will be able to get online this week.




I have been feeling much better in the last few days. My doctor switched my anti-nausea medications and it is like night and day. I found my appetite again on Friday, but then lost it on Saturday. I am just concerned right now with drinking enough and taking my Flintstones vitamins!















Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.



And again, this is not OUR baby, but a photo of what a baby at 8 weeks looks like! SO CUTE!


No comments: